Pilkington energiKare™ differs from basic double glazing as it works in two ways. It reduces the amount of heat lost through your windows, but also allows more heat (energy) from the sun in through the glass. This effect is known as solar gain and you’ll benefit from its effects all year round, for free.
Why are energy-efficient windows so important?
You’ll probably know that the amount of energy we waste in our homes is directly linked to climate change. And you’ll definitely know about the ever increasing cost of heating your home. But did you know that the glass you use in your windows can help your home be more energy-efficient?
Your windows can have a big impact on the amount of energy you use, the comfort of your home and the cost of heating it – and if you’re thinking of replacing them, look no further than the Pilkington energiKare™ system.
- Improves the energy efficiency of your home
- Reduces the amount of energy you use
- Saves you money on your heating bills
- More effective than single glazing or standard double glazing
- Provides you with the quality and reassurance you would expect from a leading brand
- Manufactured to the highest European quality standards
- Available from window installers countrywide in a range of frame types