Pilkington K Glass™
Pilkington K Glass™ is the original hard coated, pyrolytic low-emissivity coated thermal glass which became the most well-known and trusted brand by householders. Established for over 21 years and easily stocked, processed and installed, it has become the reliable solution for meeting Building Regulations concerning energy efficiency.
Pilkington K Glass™ forms the inner pane of an energy-efficient IGU, such as Pilkington energiKare™. The coating reflects heat back into the room whilst also letting in free heat from the sun, known as passive solar gain.
By using Pilkington K Glass™ in your windows you can achieve a Window Energy Rating (WER) band A therefore exceeding the latest energy-saving Building Regulations.
- The UK’s best known and most trusted and recognised low-e glass brand
- When combined with Pilkington Optiwhite™ low-iron glass and used within a Pilkington energiKare™ double glazed unit it’s easy to meet the current Building Regulations concerning energy efficiency for homes
- Helps save money on heating bills through energy saving
- Suitable for use in uPVC, timber and aluminium profiles – both in new and replacement glass windows
- This energy-efficient glass can be toughened, laminated and glazed in the same way as float glass
- Readily available from stock without the shelf life limitations of soft coat products
- Benefits from the reputation, heritage and consumer awareness of the Pilkington brand