Pilkington energiKare™ Triple
With an abundance of window styles, types and materials to choose from, achieving the best performance from the glazing is extremely important. From new homes to older traditional buildings, Pilkington energiKare™ Triple delivers the best possible energy efficiency surpassing the best performing double glazed Insulating Glass Units (IGUs).
The importance of energy-efficient glazing
Advances in technology have made windows a larger contributor to the energy efficiency of new homes. Government regulations now demand more stringent levels of energy performance in buildings. Pilkington energiKare™ Triple surpasses all current guidelines and foreseeable future legislation helping to save money and energy, whilst reducing the environmental impact of carbon emissions and keeping homes warm.
- Exceeds the score necessary for Window Energy Rating A++ band performance levels
- High performance triple glazed units optimise the balance between U-value, the thermal performance of the glass, and g-value, the proportion of solar energy through the glass to retain the warmth within the home
- Where there are suitable framing systems, it can be used in existing homes as a glass-only upgrade
- Capable of meeting the requirements of Passiv Haus
- Designed to achieve high solar gain and low carbon SAP scores, allowing larger glazed areas without compromising the energy efficiency of new homes
- All Pilkington energiKare™ Triple glazed units can be supplied with warm edge spacers, for even better energy efficiency and reduced risk of internal condensation
- The middle pane is toughened on all Pilkington energiKare™ Triple glazed units as standard, to eliminate the risk of thermal breakage
- Available with both hard or soft coat low-emissivity technologies
- Incorporates products from the Pilkington K Glass™ or Pilkington Optitherm™ Ranges