Pilkington Arctic Blue™ is a high performance tinted glass.
The cool blue glass creates a comfortable interior without sacrificing natural light.
Richer than pale blue, softer than deep blue, Pilkington Arctic Blue™ is a body tinted float glass providing high daylight transmittance, good solar control and attractive cool colour.
For optimum solar and thermal performance, combine Pilkington Arctic Blue™ with a glass from the Pilkington K Glass™ range or Pilkington Optitherm™ range in an Insulating Glass Unit.
Pilkington Arctic Blue™ is available in 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm thicknesses offering increased strength and intensity of colour.
Pilkington Arctic Blue™ has a rich blue colour which is cool and distinctive, offering unique aesthetics and innovative design properties:
- Excellent solar characteristics without sacrificing daylight transmittance when compared to traditional body tinted float glass.
- High visibility means Pilkington Arctic Blue™ provides a crisp, natural view from the interior.
- Low exterior reflectance makes Pilkington Arctic Blue™ ideal for use when low glare is a priority.
- Easily fabricated into Insulating Glass Units in annealed and toughened forms.
- Available in 4mm, 6mm and 10mm thicknesses.
- Available with Pilkington Activ™ coating for Self-cleaning.