Pilkington Pyroshield™ 2 Safety Clear has superseded the long established Pilkington Pyroshield™ Range.
Pilkington Pyroshield™ 2 Safety Clear is a monolithic wired glass. It offers reliable, integrity only, fire-resistant glazing in a range of applications, including doors, screens and overhead glazing. It can also be used in a variety of internal and external applications. Wired glass has a good track record in fire testing, offers exceptional value for money and is easy to handle, stock and glaze. That is why it is still one of the most popular fire-resistant glass types.
- Suitable for internal and external applications
- Readily available and easy to handle, stock and cut
- Pilkington Pyroshield™ 2 Safety Clear is suitable for use in fire and non-fire applications where an impact safety classification in a wired product is required
- Meets British and European fire test standards
- Approved for use with popular fire-resistant glazing gaskets and sealants
- Independently approved for use in a range of applications under the Certifire Scheme
- Offers 30 & 60 minutes integrity in appropriate timber and steel frames (for periods of greater than 60 minutes integrity, please contact us)