Ask Pilkington


Ask Pilkington

Where can I find the UK CA Marking for your products?

We commenced UK CA Marking of our products from 1st November 2022.

As is the case for CE Marking, UK CA Marking shall be affixed visibly, legibly and indelibly to the construction product or to a label attached to it.  Where this is not possible or not warranted on account of the nature of the product, it shall be affixed to the packaging or to the accompanying documents.

As is also the case for CE Marking, the UK CA Marking is not just a symbol.  It comprises of the symbol and, in the case of glass in building, a huge amount of information, including reference number of the Declaration of Performance (DoP), last two digits of the year in which the marking was first affixed, level or class of the performance declared, reference to the harmonised technical specification applied, identification number of the approved body and more.

As it is impractical to put so much information on the product or even its label, we provide the UK CA Marking with the delivery documents that accompany the products.  This means that there will be no reference to UK CA Marking, either on the product or its label.

Note that DoPs are made available in the usual way in electronic form although, in the case of the DoP for UK CA Marking, the url is:
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
We're sorry to hear that, please refine your search and try again.

We value your privacy.

We use cookies on this website for analytics, remarketing, social media (optional) and content (essential) purposes.

By clicking ‘Accept All’ you consent to the use of cookies for non-essential functions and the related processing of personal data. Alternatively you can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Essential Only’. You can adjust your preferences at any time by visiting our Cookie Policy and access the settings on that page.

For more information please read our