Pilkington Floatglas AB will present the latest innovations of the NSG Group at the international exhibition ARCHITECT@WORK at Stockholmsmässan in Älvsjö on Wednesday the 3rd and Thursday the 4th of April, 2019.
It is the second edition of ARCHITECT@WORK in Sweden - the international event for architects, designers and other professionals in the sector.
ARCHITECT@WORK is a unique exhibition, not only for the original format but also for the focus on innovation: all the products presented by the exhibitors are the result of the selection of a technical committee.
Pilkington Floatglas AB will have on display a range of latest value added products, such as:
- Pilkington Mirropane™ Chrome - anticorosive mirrors,
- Pilkington OptiView™ - antireflective glass range,
- Pilkington MirroView™ - digital display mirrors,
- Pilkington Suncool™ Dynamic powered by Suntuitive™* - dynamic solar control glass,
- Pilkington Suncool™ Q 60/25 - new high performance solar control glass.
The team of Pilkington Floatglas AB will be awaiting visitors at their stand no 107.
Register here for your personal and free ticket to the fair:
*Suntuitive is a trademark owned by Pleotint, LLC and is registered in the U.S. and European Union.