Pilkington Optitherm™ Range
The Pilkington Optitherm™ Range are high performance, off-line coated low-e glass products specially developed for use in Insulating Glass Units (IGUs) to help with energy saving. They are optimised for thermal insulation having ultra low Ug values and are super neutral in colour.
The Pilkington Optitherm™ Range can also be combined with other products from our range to provide additional benefits such as safety, security, noise control, self-cleaning and solar control.
Pilkington Optitherm™ Range offers following benefits:
- ultra low Ug-values of 1.0 and 1.1 W/m²K in a double glazed IGU, in accordance with EN 673,
- Ug-values as low as 0.5 in triple glazed IGUs,
- energy-efficient way to reduce heating bills and environmental impact through reduced CO2 emissions,
- highly neutral appearance in transmission and reflection,
- suitable for both domestic and commercial applications including refurbishment and new build,
- available in a range of sizes and thicknesses for various applications,
- available in combination with Pilkington Optilam™ and Pilkington Optiphon™ for impact resistance, increased security or improved noise reduction.