Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear
Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear is the name for our high quality float glass with an unrivalled environmental pedigree. It is totally recyclable and our manufacturing plants meet the stringent demands of international standard ISO 14001. Choosing Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear gives the assurance for exceptional quality.
It can be used in wide variety of applications, representing a functional and stylish alternative to solid building materials. When used in the exterior and interior of buildings it brings light and space to surroundings in the home or office.
In thicknesses above 6 mm, it can be used for a variety of commercial applications where superior strength, greater spans, reduced deflection, high daylight transmission and noise reduction are required. Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear can be toughened or laminated for impact safety and security.
Standard available sizes: jumbo size 6000 x 3210 mm, LES size 3210 x 2550 mm.
Watch the video to find out more
Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear offers following benefits:
- highest quality float glass,
- very high light transmission,
- extremely durable material,
- maintenance-free and easily cleaned,
- easily processed and fabricated,
- can be used in Insulating Glass Units in combination with other products from our range to provide additional benefits,
- can be toughened or laminated for impact safety and security,
- manufactured in accordance with EN 572-2,
- available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses.