Pilkington Profilit™ Created to Design!
Pilkington Profilit™ is a U-shaped profiled glass. It is annealed glass, fitted with longitudinal wire reinforcement. This highly durable product allows light to enter buildings whilst presenting a translucent external appearance. A wide range of fitting options provides considerable flexibility.
Pilkington Profilit™ can be used in interior or exterior applications e.g. industrial, commercial or residential buildings. The "U-shaped" channels can be installed either vertically or horizontally. The glass is available in a variety of colours and textures with varying translucency, allowing for the passage of natural light without the loss of privacy.
Pilkington Profilit™ is energy-efficient, provides excellent sound reduction and is one of the most cost-efficient glass wall systems available. It can be single or double shelled.
Watch the video to find out more
Pilkington Profilit™ offers following benefits:
- provides high light diffusion,
- can be attained in large curtain walling sizes,
- allows the construction of curved walls,
- rapid and easy maintenance and replacement,
- can be fitted in single or double walls,
- available in several colours.