is a clear high performance monolithic fire-resistant and safety glass designed to provide basic integrity performance.
It is suitable for internal and external applications where basic integrity performance is required.
Pilkington Pyroclear® has been approved in single and double glazed units for use with steel and aluminium systems. Pilkington Pyroclear® can be installed in doors, screens and partitions in line with national regulations as an effective barrier against fire, smoke and fumes.
- Designed for fire-resistant glazing where basic integrity only is required
- Permitting pragmatic framing edge cover from 10 mm up to 15 mm and therefore suitable for common fire-resistant glazing systems
- Safe and consistent performance due to special edge strength providing high degree of resilience against thermal stress in case of fire
- Uniquely designed edge technology for reliable fire-resistant performance
- Special edge protection tape as a clear indicator for any damage to the glass edge
- Available in monolithic form with up to 60 minutes integrity performance
- Available in insulating glass units with 30 minutes integrity performance
- High optical quality
- Cost-effective product.