Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ is a range of high performance solar control on-line coated clear or body-tinted glass, with unique colours and low-emissivity properties.
Specifically designed for use in countries with a warm climate, well-suited to both commercial facades and residential applications, the products offer unique colour options for original and innovative architecture designs.
Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ can be combined with another low-emissivity glass in an Insulating Glass Unit to achieve even higher levels of thermal insulation.
Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ offers a wide range of benefits:
- high performance solar control with medium light reflectance and transmittance,
- further improved thermal insulation performance when combined in an Insulating Glass Unit with a low-emissivity glass,
- unique colours offer designers original and innovative architectural options,
- wide range of matching spandrel panels available,
- highly durable coated product easy to handle and proces,
- can be laminated, toughened, bent and enamelled using standard techniques,
- can be used in monolithic form or incorporated in Insulating Glass Units,
- highly attractive colours (Clear, Arctic Blue, Blue-Green, Bronze, EverGreen and Grey) to suit a wide range of design requirements,
- available in laminated and acoustic laminated forms, to provide additional safety, security or noise control properties,
- available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses.