Pilkington Energy Advantage™
Pilkington Energy Advantage™ is a pyrolitically on-line coated low-emissivity glass. It offers substantial improvement on thermal insulation when compared to clear float glass.
It is also characterised by high solar heat gain, which means that as well as retaining heating warmth in a room, it allows high level of solar energy to enter, for warmer and brighter interiors in sunny spells, and reduced heating and lighting costs.
Extremely versatile, it is recommended for new buildings and renovations/modernisations where high solar heat gain is beneficial.
Pilkington Energy Advantage™ offers following benefits:
- improved energy efficiency compared to clear float glass,
- high solar heat gain decreasing further the need for heating and lighting,
- highly durable coated glass easy to handle and proces,
- can be laminated, toughened, bent and enamelled using standard techniques,
- can be used in monolithic form or incorporated into Insulating Glass Units,
- available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses.