Pilkington Spandrel Glass Coated - overview
Pilkington Spandrel Glass Coated is a toughened glass, coated with a special metallic coating.
We have developed a range of Pilkington Spandrel Glass Coated products for use with Pilkington Suncool™ solar control glass (type E200, E120, E130, E140) to ensure continuity in the aesthetic design of façades.
Pilkington Spandrel Glass Coated products are available in thicknesses 6 mm, 8 mm and 10 mm.
Pilkington Spandrel Glass Coated (type E200, E120, E140) are also available in a toughenable version - Pilkington Spandrel Glass Coated Pro T.
Maximum size: 6000 x 3210 mm.
Maximum size of toughened glass depends on toughening possibilities of glass processor.
On special request there are also coated spandrels available for Pilkington Activ Suncool™ self-cleaning solar control glass (type A200, A120, A140), but their availability have to be checked with the manufacturer.
Pilkington Spandrel Glass Coated offers following benefits:
- provides uniform curtain wall appearance, and total concealment of internal structure or services,
- insulation options to meet most performance requirements,
- no discolouration by internal condensation or deposit of volatiles,
- meets the requirements for toughened safety glass,
- resists corrosion and chemical attack,
- easy to install with minimal maintenance,
- available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses.