A range of low-emissivity glasses with a pyrolytic on-line electric conductive coating of special qualities. NSG TEC™ offers a wide variety of thermal and heated glass performance properties, whilst increasing light transmittance and optimising electrical conductivity. The products are specifically tuned to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications.
NSG TEC™ meets the requirements of a wide range of applications, such as heated glass for commercial refrigeration, heat reflecting, electrochromics, appliance glass, computer screens, touch screens, static control, thin film photovoltaics, EMI/RFI shielding or other electro-optical and insulating applications.
There are a variety of NSG TEC™ products to meet your specific needs, including:
- NSG TEC™ 15 is the best choice for applications requiring passive condensation control and thermal performance with low-emissivity and clear colour-neutral appearance,
- NSG TEC™ 7 offers the lowest resistivity value in the NSG TEC™ range. Combined with relatively low haze, it can be used for a wide range of applications,
- NSG TEC™ 20, NSG TEC™ 35, NSG TEC™ 50, NSG TEC™ 70 and NSG TEC™ 250 are used in heated glass applications. Compatible with different power sources, these products combine thermal control with superior electro-optical properties,
- NSG TEC™ SB, is used as a substrate for off-line coated glasses. Provides a barrier layer to prevent sodium migration into the deposited film, particularly at elevated temperatures, leaving the performance of the off-line coating unaffected.
NSG TEC™ range offers following benefits:
- electrically conductive for heated and thermal control, electrostatic dissipation and reduced transmittance of electromagnetic radiation,
- colour neutral, minimizing reflected colour,
- excellent availability for reduced lead times and control of costs,
- will not change colour over time,
- scratch and abrasion resistant,
- high resistance to heat (unaffected by very high processing temperature),
- easily fabricated durable pyrolytic surface can be handled, cut, insulated, laminated, heat-strengthened, tempered and bent,
- available in a variety of glass thicknesses and sheet resistances ranging from 8 ohms/sq. up to several thousand ohms/sq.