Pilkington Spandrel Glass Enamelled - overview
Pilkington Spandrel Glass Enamelled is produced by depositing special ceramic paint on the glass, and subsequently being toughened, a process which also fires ceramic paint into the glass surface.
Pilkington Spandrel Glass Enamelled is offered in many most popular standard RAL colours. A wider range of RAL colours is available upon request, but subject to minimum quantity ordered.
Pilkington Spandrel Glass Enamelled offers following benefits:
- provides aesthetic curtain wall appearance, and total concealment of internal structure or services,
- wide range of colours allowing a wide range of visual effects,
- insulation options to meet most performance requirements,
- no discolouration by internal condensation or deposit of volatiles,
- meets the requirements for toughened safety glass,
- resists corrosion and chemical attack,
- easy to install with minimal maintenance,
- available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses.