Change of Address

Please let us know if you move home. It's important that we can continue to keep in contact with you in your retirement.

Please complete a Change of Address Form and return it to Pensions.

Change of Address Form

Alternatively, put the new address details in writing to:

Pilkington Superannuation Scheme
c/o Pilkington Group Pensions Dept
NSG European Technical Centre
Hall Lane
Nr Ormskirk
Lancashire  L40 5UF

Or email to: