Change of address

If you should move home whilst you have a preserved pension in the Scheme, please remember to keep us informed. It is up to you to claim your pension when it falls due and it is therefore, your responsibility to keep Pensions up to date with any changes in your details.

Please complete a Change of Address Form and return it to Pensions.

Change of Address Form

Alternatively, put the new address details in an email: 

or in writing to:

Pilkington Superannuation Scheme
c/o Pilkington Group Pensions Department
NSG European Technical Centre
Hall Lane
Nr Ormskirk
Lancashire   L40 5UF