NSG Group offers an incredible choice of products to add style to your home. For privacy or to allow more light in darker areas of your home, decorative glass gives you a whole range of attractive designs.
The different glass types available include:
• Pilkington Texture Glass, which has an embossed pattern such as flowers or leaves on the pane surface;
• Pilkington Optifloat™ Opal, which has a translucent, opaque finish;
• Pilkington Optilam™ I is a laminated glass with a choice of coloured interlayer including a translucent white. With Pilkington Optilam™ I the colour is in the interlayer and the glass is float quality on both sides and less prone to marking than some decorative glass finishes.
Glass can also be treated to create decorative effects such etched patterns, bevelling or brilliant cutting. The use of colour in leaded designs and applied prismatic crystals can also enhance the appearance of windows.
Pilkington Insulight™ Décor units can incorporate all these effects as well as traditional looks such as leaded lights and Georgian bars.
Pilkington Optiwhite™ is the perfect choice for both external and internal glass doors. One of the most attractive features of Pilkington Optiwhite™ is its ability to achieve greater brilliance and transparency, allowing a clear and true representation of colours when viewed through the glass. These same qualities also allow for great interior daylight.
• Pilkington Insulight™ Décor
• Pilkington Texture Glass
• Pilkington Oriel Collection
• Pilkington Optifloat™ Opal
• Pilkington Optilam™ I Colour
• Pilkington Optilam™ I Translucent White
• Pilkington Screen Printed Glass
• Pilkington Optiwhite™