NSG TEC™: The original ITO replacement
NSG TEC™ is a glass with transparent conducting oxide based on fluorine doped tin oxide (FTO). It is produced by atmospheric pressure chemical vapour deposition (AP-CVD) during glass manufacture.
Can be thought of as a flat, transparent, multi-functional wire:
- wire that pushes current into a device,
- wire that can be used as a sensor,
- wire that pulls current out of a device (e.g. PV),
- wire that can be used as a heating device,
- wire that can be used as an EM shield.
Properties can be tuned to customer requirements
NSG TEC™ Availability:
- Glass thickness: 1.3 – 12 mm.
- Typical size: 6000 x 3210 mm.