For privacy, pure style or to allow more light in, decorative glass gives you a whole range of attractive designs.
The different glass types available include:
• Pilkington Texture Glass, which has an embossed pattern such as flowers or leaves on the pane surface;
• Pilkington Optifloat™ Opal, which has a translucent, opaque finish;
• Pilkington Optilam™ I is a laminated glass with a choice of coloured interlayers including a translucent white. With Pilkington Optilam™ I the colour is in the interlayer and the glass is float quality on both sides and less prone to marking than some decorative glass finishes.
Glass can also be treated to create decorative effects such etched patterns, bevelling or brilliant cutting. The use of colour in leaded designs and applied prismatic crystals can also enhance the appearance of windows.
Pilkington Insulight™ Décor – range of options including Leaded lights, Georgian bars, Cottage bars, Stained Glass and Brilliant Cut.
• Pilkington Insulight™ Décor
• Pilkington Texture Glass
• Pilkington Oriel Collection
• Pilkington Optifloat™ Opal
• Pilkington Optilam™ I Colour
• Pilkington Optilam™ I Translucent White
• Pilkington Screen Printed Glass