Pilkington Optitherm™ S3
Pilkington Optitherm™ S3 - neutral, off-line coated, low emissivity glass with a Ug-value of 1.1 W/m2K when incorporated in a standard Insulating Glass Unit (IGU). It is one of the market's leading super neutral low-emissivity glass products due to its very high light transmittance, low light reflectance and high level of colour neutrality making it ideal for large glazing areas with demanding design.
Pilkington Optitherm™ S3 is always supplied as part of an Insulating Glass Unit. For applications requiring impact safety, we offer Pilkington Optitherm™ S3 Pro T which must be toughened and is colour matched to Pilkington Optitherm™ S3 after toughening.
Pilkington Optitherm™ S3 is available in combination with Pilkington Optilam™, Pilkington Optiphon™ or Pilkington Activ™ to offer additional benefits such as impact resistance, increased security, improved noise reduction or additional self-cleaning properties.
Pilkington Optitherm™ S3 offers following benefits:
- Ug -value of 1.1 W/m2K in 4-16-4 standard constructions with argon (90%);
- super neutral in terms of light transmittance (82%) and low light reflectance (11%);
- available in a range of different sizes and thicknesses (from 3 mm to 12 mm) for various applications;
- available in combination with Pilkington Optilam™ for impact resistance and increased security or with Pilkington Optiphon™ for improved noise reduction;
- colour-matched Pilkington Optitherm™ S3 Pro T version offered for toughened applications;
- available with Pilkington Activ™ coating for additional self-cleaning benefit.