Pilkington Enamelled Glass is produced by depositing special ceramic paint on the glass, and subsequently being toughened, a process which also fires ceramic paint into the glass surface.
Pilkington Enamelled Glass Enamelled is offered in many most popular standard RAL colours. A wider range of RAL colours is available upon request, but subject to minimum quantity ordered.
Pilkington Enamelled Glass is a stylish range of colour backed decorative toughened glass, created for both outdoor and indoor use. The glass has a sleek, modern lustre thanks to a high quality coating on the back. The result is a highly durable, multi-purpose product with limitless design opportunities.
Pilkington Enamelled Glass can be used in a wide variety of domestic, commercial and architectural applications - almost anywhere a contemporary and practical solution is required to enhance an interior space. It is also used for non-vision areas as Pilkington Spandrel Glass Enamelled.
Pilkington Enamelled Glass offers following benefits:
- easy to install with minimal maintenance,
- easy to clean,
- wide range of colours allowing a wide range of visual effects,
- meets the requirements for toughened safety glass,
- resists corrosion and chemical attack,
- when used as spandrel provides aesthetic curtain wall appearance, and total concealment of internal structure or services,
- available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses.