Pilkington Optiwhite™ offers a variety of benefits for touch screen and digital signage applications. Pilkington Optiwhite™ is an extra-clear, low-iron float glass; it is practically colourless, and the green cast inherent to other clear glasses is not present. It is perfect for applications where transparency and purity of colour are desired.
Available in thicknesses between 2 mm and 19 mm (the widest range on the market), Pilkington Optiwhite™ provides increased design flexibility and, when combined with other Pilkington glass products, it can offer additional benefits such as anti-reflective or conductivity.
It also comes with all the reassurance of not only being a market-leading product in its own right, but of bearing the market-leading Pilkington name, and with the unrivalled support you would expect from our brand.
- High light transmittance for true colour and outstanding visual clarity when an unrestricted view is required
- Purity of color with minimum colour cast when viewing through the glass, ensuring a true representation of the designer’s vision
- Ensures a more natural, brighter view
- Improves aesthetics of laminated glass
- Brilliant clarity when compared to ordinary standard clear float glass
- Can be toughened or laminated for safety and security
- Can be painted or silk-screened for spandrel or decorative applications
- Can be combined with other products from the Pilkington glass range to provide additional benefits
- Digital displays
- Touch screens
- Digital signage