By incorporating specially tinted or coated glass into a Pilkington Insulight™ unit, this helps to reduce heat in glazed areas during summer months, whilst maintaining a high level of natural daylight.
To give your customers exactly the right combination of benefits for their conservatory, we offer the following extensive range of products in our Pilkington Insulight™ Sun units:
Pilkington Activ™ Blue
The optimum roof unit combining solar control and self-cleaning properties.
- Outstanding solar control performance combined with good light transmission
- Attractive blue colour offers excellent aesthetics
- Permanent self-cleaning
Pilkington Optifloat™ Tint
A range of body tinted glass, offering low to medium performance.
- Range of solar control options
- Available in a range of colours; Arctic Blue, Green, Bronze and Grey
- Low reflection
Pilkington Insulight™ Sun with ScreenLine® Blinds
An advanced tilting and lifting Venetian blind system designed specifically for vertical glazing in domestic conservatories.
- Outstanding control against glare and build up of heat
- Operated by a convenient drive system so homeowners can regulate their own comfort
- The blind is sealed within the insulating glass unit so it won’t get dirty or damaged
Pilkington Suncool™ Range
An energy management glass combining high light transmission and solar control performance.
- Reduces solar heat gain
- Low-emissivity for thermal insulation
- Offers solar control performance in a range of colours
- Now also available in a self-cleaning version; Pilkington Activ Suncool™
Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™
A range of pyrolytic hard coated solar control glass with low-emissivity.
- Energy-efficient combining low-emissivity with solar control
- Sealant compatible with no edge deletion required
- Available in a range of colours; Arctic Blue, Blue-Green, Bronze, EverGreen and Grey
- Can be toughened to reduce lead times