Pilkington Insulight™ is the name for Pilkington's own Insulating Glass Unit (IGU). Pilkington Insulight™ offers you the unrivalled pedigree you would expect from one of the world's leading glass companies. Be sure to look for the Pilkington Insulight™ name stamped on to the spacer bar between the two or, for triple glazing, three panes of glass. Then you'll know you have Insulating Glass Units you can trust.
You can choose the type of Pilkington Insulight™ IGU to meet your requirements and then specify it to your window company or glazing contractor.
Ordinary Insulating Glass Units will help improve the sound insulation of your home but Pilkington Insulight™ Phon, incorporating Pilkington Optilam™ or Pilkington Optiphon™, offers a better solution, providing enhanced sound insulation.
Ideal for use in inner city areas where noise is a particular problem.
Pilkington Optiphon™ has been awarded the Quiet Mark approval.
- Extensive glass range to meet all environmental performance requirements
- Double and triple glazing solutions
- Continuous spacer for improved seal life
- Warm edge spacer for improved insulation(PSI values) around the unit perimeter
- Seal designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures
- Seal stable to ultra-violet light
- Optimised desiccant for moisture vapour absorption
- Harmonising or contrasting spandrels for non-vision areas
- Use in silicone structural glazing, eliminating external framing
- Pilkington Insulight™ warranty
- Produced in a fully automated factory, accredited to ISO14001
- Complies with British and International standards
- Full technical advice and support service