The Green Deal numbers up to the end of October have been published by the Department of Energy and Climate Change and include the following:
• Measures installed - 311,250 in around 273,000 properties through the Energy Company Obligation (ECO), Cashback and Green Deal to the end of September. The large majority of installed measures (98 per cent) were delivered through ECO.
• Green Deal Assessments – 101,851 were lodged up to the end of October, up 19 per cent from September.
• Green Deal Plans – 1,173 households had plans in progress at the end of October, 219 of which were ‘live’ (all measures installed)
• Cashback vouchers – 9,522 had been issued and virtually all for boiler replacements.
• Supply chain - 112 Green Deal Providers had been authorised. 302 Green Deal Assessor Organisations and the 2,687 Advisors they employ had been accredited.
The latest results can be read in full here.