Overview - Pilkington OptiView™ Protect OW
Pilkington OptiView™ Protect OW is an on-line coated, laminated, extra clear, anti-reflective glass based on a Pilkington Optiwhite™ low-iron substrate.
Its anti-reflective pyrolytic coating offers high durability and the surface treatment requires little attention in both processing and maintenance of the glass once installed.
The use of Pilkington OptiView™ Protect OW allows to obtain the maximum result in terms of color rendering and light transmission.
Pilkington OptiView™ Protect OW is available in thicknesses from 8.4 mm to 22.6 mm for personal safety and protection from vandalism and burglary according to EN 12600 up to 1(B)1 and EN 356 up to P7B.
It is a suitable for all situations in which valuable products have to be exposed without disturbing reflections or chromatic deformations, ensuring maximum protection from degradation by the UVA and UVB rays, blocking more than 99% of the UV transmission, and where there is a risk of vandalism.
It is an excellent choice for shop windows, display cases and museum display cases for the protection of works of art, car showrooms and every application in which there is a need for a neutral and an unobstructed view.
Pilkington OptiView™ Protect OW offers following benefits:
- anti-reflective glass with the light reflection reduced to 2%;
- unchanged and stable colors of the products displayed behind the glass in any viewing angle;
- extra-clear glass with low iron oxide content for excellent color neutrality and exceptional performance of the products on display;
- high light transmission;
- high durability coating that resists abrasion and oxidation. It 'easy to clean and maintain;
- it blocks more than 99% of UV rays;
- laminated glass conforms to EN 12600 up to 1(B)1 and EN 356 up to P7B for personal safety and protection from vandalism and burglary;
- available in thicknesses from 8.4 mm to 22.6 mm;
- available in jumbo size 6000 x 3210 mm.