NSG TEC (Technical applications)
A range of low-emissivity glasses with a pyrolytic on-line electric conductive coating of special qualities. NSG TEC™ offers a wide variety of thermal and heated glass performance properties, whilst increasing light transmittance and optimizing electrical conductivity. The products are specifically tuned to meet the requirements of a wide range of applications.
For Photovoltaic applications, see our NSG TEC™ range (Solar applications).
NSG TEC™ meets the requirements of a wide range of applications, such as heated glass for commercial refrigeration, heat reflecting, electrochromics, appliance glass, computer screens, touch screens, static control, thin film photovoltaics, EMI/RFI shielding or other electro-optical and insulating applications.
There are a variety of NSG TEC™ products to meet your specific needs, including:
- NSG TEC™ 15 is the best choice for applications requiring passive condensation control and thermal performance with low-emissivity and clear colour-neutral appearance.
- NSG TEC™ 7 offers the lowest resistivity value in the
NSG TEC™ range. Combined with relatively low haze, it can be used for a wide range of applications.
- NSG TEC™ 35, NSG TEC™ 50, NSG TEC™ 70 and NSG TEC™ 250 are used in heated glass applications. Compatible with different power sources, these products combine thermal control with superior electro-optical properties.
- NSG TEC™ SB, is used as a substrate for off-line coated glasses. Provides a barrier layer to prevent sodium migration into the deposited film, particularly at elevated temperatures, leaving the performance of the off-line coating unaffected.
Product features & benefits
- Electrically conductive for heated and thermal control, electrostatic dissipation and reduced transmittance of electromagnetic radiation
- Colour neutral, minimizing reflected colour
- Excellent availability for reduced lead times and control of costs
- Will not change colour over time
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- High resistance to heat (unaffected by very high processing temperature)
- Easily fabricated durable pyrolytic surface can be handled, cut, insulated, laminated, heat-strengthened, tempered and bent
- Available in a variety of glass thicknesses and sheet resistances ranging from 8 ohms/sq. up to several thousand ohms/sq.
How do I buy/specify this product?