Pilkington Microfloat™ is an extremely thin, high-grade float glass manufactured to precise standards. It is made according to the highest specifications with very low thickness tolerances, to ensure flat and uniform products, suitable for a variety of applications. Pilkington Microfloat™ is manufactured by the standard float glass process.
Pilkington Microfloat™ has traditionally been used for the production of microscope slides, cosmetic mirrors, chromatographic plates, LCD photo masks, automotive and technical glass, PC display screens and tablet PC's.
0,95-1,05 mm (microscope slides), 1,0-1,2 mm (microscope slides,cosmetic mirrors), 1,2-1,4 mm (chromatographic plates, cosmetic mirrors, technical glass) and 1,5-1,7 mm (photomasks, automotive, technical glass).
Product features & benefits
- High-grade thin float glass with very low thickness tolerances
- Flat and uniform products
- Excellent optical transmission
- Improved wetability through a silane coating (optional)
- Pre-cut to customer specifications.
How do I buy/specify this product?