Choose a product
NSG TEC Features and Benefits
- High light transmittance, medium to high conductivity, low to high haze properties TCO glass to suit all thin film photovoltaics
- Coating properties are resistant to heat (i.e. unaffected by very high processing temperature)
- Can be fully tempered/toughened or heat strengthened without damage to the coating or drop in performance
- Durable on-line pyrolitic coating, making the product easy to transport, store, handle and process, reducing costs and lead times
- Available on standard clear or low iron glass, depending on the coating type
- NSG TEC™ C15 available with a choice of buffer layers (NSG TEC™ C15M and NSG TEC™ C15D)
- Sodium blocking performance
- Virtually unlimited shelf-life
- Available in a wide range of thicknesses, from 2.2 mm to 6 mm.
Find out more about thin film photovoltaics.
View our full range of solar glass products.