Pilkington SunShade™ Silver
Pilkington SunShade™ Silver is a medium solar control performance off-line coated glass, with low light transmittance and high light reflectance.
It offers the optimum solution for controlling intense sunlight and solar glare, which can be common problems for both commercial and residential buildings in hot and sunny climates.
It is ideal for use in commercial façades as well as residential applications in hot climates with intense solar glare and sunlight. Pilkington SunShade™ Silver does not have a low-emissivity coating but can be combined with a low-emissivity glass in an Insulating Glass Unit for additional thermal insulation.
Features & benefits
- Medium solar control performance with low light transmittance, reducing solar glare and heat entering the building.
- High reflectivity providing privacy whilst still allowing a clear view to the outside.
- Durable off-line coated product easy to handle and process.
- Can be cut, laminated, toughened, heat-strengthened, bent and made into Insulating Glass Units using standard processing techniques.
- Perfect colour match whether toughened or annealed
- Can be combined with Pilkington K Glass™ or Pilkington Optitherm™ within an Insulated Glass Unit to provide thermal insulation properties.
- Available in a range of different sizes and thicknesses.
How do I buy/specify this product?