Pilkington Reflite™ is a range of medium solar control performance on-line coated clear or body-tinted glass, with low light transmittance and medium light reflectance.
Suitable for single glazing or incorporated in Insulating Glass Units, the products can be used in a wide range of residential and commercial applications. To achieve thermal insulation, Pilkington Reflite™ should be combined with low-emissivity glass in Insulating Glass Units.
Product features & benefits
- Medium solar control performance with medium light reflectance
- Durable on-line coated product easy to handle and process
- Can be laminated, toughened and bent using standard techniques
- Can be used in monolithic form or incorporated in Insulating Glass Units
- Attractive colours (Clear, Arctic Blue, Emerald Green, Bronze and Grey) and thicknesses providing a solution for a wide variety of design requirements.
Pilkington Reflite™ Handling and Processing Guidelines (Malaysia)
Pilkington Reflite™ Brochure (Malaysia)
Pilkington Glass Handbook June 2012
Achieving BREEAM credits with advanced glazing products from NSG Group
Pilkington Reflite™ Handling & Processing Guidelines (UK)
Pilkington Reflite™ Brochure (UK)
How do I buy/specify this product?