Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™
Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ is a range of good solar control performance on-line coated clear or body-tinted glass, with unique colours and low-emissivity properties.
Specifically designed for use in countries with a warm climate, well-suited to both commercial façades and residential applications, the products offer unique colour options for original and innovative architecture designs.
Pilkington Eclipse Advantage™ can be combined with another low-emissivity glass in an Insulating Glass Unit to achieve even higher levels of thermal insulation.
Product features & benefits
- Good solar control performance with medium light reflectance and transmittance
- Further improved thermal insulation performance when combined in an insulating glass unit with a low-emissivity glass
- Unique colours offer designers original and innovative architectural options
- Wide range of matching spandrel panels available
- Highly durable coated product easy to handle and process
- Can be laminated, toughened, bent and enamelled using standard techniques
- Can be used in monolithic form or incorporated in Insulating Glass Units
- Highly attractive colours (Clear, Arctic Blue, Blue-Green, Bronze, EverGreen and Grey) to suit a wide range of design requirements
- Available in laminated and acoustic laminated forms, to provide additional safety, security or noise control properties
- Available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses.
How do I buy/specify this product?