Pilkington Optifloat Clear
Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear is our high quality float glass. Choosing
Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear gives the assurance for exceptional quality.
Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear can be used in wide variety of applications, often representing a practical and stylish alternative to solid materials.
It may be used in the exterior and interior of buildings to permit the transmittance of daylight and allowing occupants to view their surroundings. In thicknesses above 6 mm, it can be used for a variety of commercial applications where superior strength, greater spans, reduced deflection, high daylight transmittance and noise reduction are required. Where a safety glass is required, Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear can be tempered or laminated.
Product features & benefits
- Highest quality float glass
- Very high light transmittance
- Extremely durable material
- Maintenance-free and easily cleaned
- Easily processed and fabricated
- Can be used in Insulating Glass Units in combination with other glasses to provide additional benefits
- Can be toughened or laminated for safety and security
- Available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses.
How do I buy/specify this product?
please call 1-800-221-0444
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.