Pilkington Suncool™ Range
Pilkington Suncool™ is a range of coated solar control products with high visible light transmittance and low emissivity in one off-line product.
Available in a range of colours and performance options including a self-cleaning option, Pilkington Activ Suncool™, the range has recently been extended to include the latest additions Pilkington Activ Suncool™ 66/33 and Pilkington Activ Suncool™ 50/25.
Pilkington Suncool™ is always supplied in Insulating Glass Unit form or part of a Pilkington Planar™ frameless structural glazing system.
To view a table listing the appearance in reflection, level of reflection and appearance in transmission of the Pilkington Suncool™ range click here.
- Range of solar control and light transmittance options.
- Pilkington Suncool™ can be supplied toughened or laminated.
- Cost effective solution for reducing energy consumption.
- External light reflections ranging from a low 10% up to 42% .
- Light transmittance performance ranging from 70% to 28% giving excellent light/heat ratios.
- Ideal for large areas of glazing to control solar gain whilst providing high light levels.
- Pilkington Spandrel Glass available for opaque panel requirements.
- Pilkington Suncool™ must be glazed in an Insulating Glass Unit.
- Pilkington Suncool™ can be combined in an Insulating Glass Unit with Pilkington Optiphon™ for noise reduction.
- Pilkington Activ Suncool™ is glazed as the outer pane in an Insulating Glass Unit. It is a dual coated single glass incorporating the Pilkington Activ™ self-cleaning coating on the outer surface and the Pilkington Suncool™ solar control coating on the inner surface (click here for further information).
- The performance options offered by the range has now been extended to include a selection of the Pilkington Suncool™ coatings on Pilkington Optiwhite™.
Click here to view the performance data relating to all of the products available in the range.