Suppliers of Self-Cleaning Glass
You can give your home a facelift and decrease general maintenance by simply installing self-cleaning glass in the windows, doors, skylights and conservatories in and around your home.
You might find self-cleaning glass slightly more expensive than regular glass, but this is balanced against the time and money saved in the future.
What to Look Out For in a Self-Cleaning Glass Supplier
There are some important things to consider when researching reputable self-cleaning glass suppliers:
- Multiple quotes - Ask a few different self-cleaning glass suppliers for price and how long it will take for the installation, to compare prices and services.
- Use a reputable supplier - If possible, a registered Pilkington self-cleaning glass supplier. If in the UK, ask if the supplier is FENSA, the Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme, accredited.
- Avoid high pressure selling - A 'hard sell' should ring warning bells regardless of the merchandise. Make sure you never feel pressured into a deal.
- Quality assurance - Enquire about any warrantees, on the product itself and also any labour completed.
- Payment - Be sure to clarify all the payment details before committing to anything. Enquire about obligatory deposits, the possibility of hidden costs and also time delays.
- Lastly, always ensure that you are buying a genuine Pilkington Self-Cleaning Glass product.