Window Cleaning Product Guidelines
While glass is an attractive home design feature your windows, skylights and glass doors need to be kept in pristine condition in order to make the most of this appeal. With so many window cleaning products available, it's often hard to decide on the best way to keep your windows sparkling clean.
When you are out shopping for window cleaning products, take the following factors into account:
- Is it from a trustworthy brand?
- Does the window cleaning product come with a guarantee if you're dissatisfied?
- Is it ecologically friendly?
- Is it affordable?
- Is the window cleaning product easy to use?
Install Self-Cleaning Glass Instead
Window cleaning products translate into time and money but thanks to advanced technologies from Pilkington, the need for these products is greatly reduced.
Pilkington was the first glass manufacturer to develop a self-cleaning glass, Pilkington Activ™, which uses sunlight to break down the organic dirt on your windows. Rainwater then washes it away in a sheeting action that results in minimal rain marks, eliminating the need for you to search for more effective window cleaning products.
Benefits of Pilkington Activ™ Self-Cleaning Glass
- Saves you money - no more expensive window cleaning products.
- Environmentally friendly - you won't have harmful toxins from window cleaning products seeping into the surrounding soil.
- Saves you time - you'll no longer have to waste time cleaning windows.
Learn more about the benefits of using Pilkington Activ™ Self-Cleaning Glass in your home.