The Pilkington range of decorative glass turns it from a basic construction material into a means of adding style and elegance. By incorporating decorative glass, you can add privacy and meet any requirements, aesthetic or practical.
Features and Benefits
- Superb visual appeal to create a striking interior look
- Combines excellent obscuration with high light transmission
- Diffusion takes light further into a room than ordinary glass
- Smooth durable surface
- Can be readily processed including toughening and brilliant cutting
- More consistent finish than sand-blasted glass
- Equivalent look to premium acid-etched but with no need for hazardous chemicals
Products in this Category:
Pilkington Texture Glass
Our ever popular range of 18 pattern glass designs.
Pilkington Decorative Glass
Pilkington's own range of decorative features for windows, conservatories and doors.
Pilkington Optimirror™ Range
Our high performance reflecting glass made using our environmentally friendly process.
Pilkington Oriel Collection
A choice of four classic etched designs giving charm and sophistication.
Pilkington Spandrel Glass
Extensive range of colours and designs for use in commercial curtain walling.
Pilkington Optifloat™ Opal
An acid-etched product suitable for internal or external use, it creates an attractive finish for windows, partition walls, glass doors, furniture, shelving, wall cladding and many more applications.
Pilkington Painted Glass
A stylish decorative glass that provides limitless design opportunities in many applications.