Pilkington Microwhite™ thin float glass
Pilkington Microwhite™ is an extremely thin, high-grade float glass products manufactured to precise standards. They are made according to the highest specifications with very low thickness tolerances, to ensure flat and uniform products, suitable for a variety of applications.
The requirements of larger area touch screens and displays are different from those used in mobile devices. Large digital displays do not always require ultra-thin glass, less than 1 mm.
Pilkington Microwhite™ is manufactured by the standard float glass process. Pilkington Microwhite™ is a low-iron composition which produces a very pure, clear glass and has the added benefit of increased light transmission.
● High-grade thin float glass with very low thickness tolerances
● Flat and uniform products
● Excellent optical transmission
● Improved wetability through a silane coating (optional)
● Cut to customer specifications
● Neutral edge colour
● Superior light and energy transmission
● Digital signage and displays
● Microscope slides
● Cosmetic mirrors
● Chromatographic plates
● LCD photo masks
● Automotive and technical glass