Pilkington OptiView™ Ultra
Pilkington OptiView™ Ultra is a new anti-reflective glass available in monolithic or laminated version. The product reduces glare that reflects off computer screens, aircraft transparencies, televisions, flat panels and similar electronic displays.
Laminated version Pilkington OptiView™ Ultra Protect is the perfect solution for outdoor digital signage application, with anti-reflective properties, durability surface, excellent clarity and additional strength and security.
Features and benefits
- High light transmission: > 90%
- Low light reflection, less than 1% from front surface
- Electrically non-conductive
- Durable and robust magnetron sputtered coating
- Manufactured on low-iron glass Pilkington Optiwhite™
- Improves visual performance with high light transmission
- UV control. UV and IR rays can damage displays.
- Laminated Pilkington OptiView™ Ultra Protect blocks almost 100% of UV and reduces infrared radiation.
- Easily fabricated
- Laminated version offers safety and security
- Large stock sizes up to 6000 × 3210 mm depending on product type and thickness
Pilkington OptiView™ Ultra Protect meets the requirements of EN1096-2, Class A.
- Digital signage and displays
- Touch panel displays
- Aircraft transparencies
- Flat-panel LCD monitors
- Televisions and HDTV
- Specialty vehicle windshields and instrument panels
- Specialty electronic applications
- Outdoor digital displays
- Outdoor digital signage