NSG TEC™ is a group of products, including a comprehensive range of TCO glass (Transparent Conductive Oxide coated glass), optimised to suit a variety of thin film photovoltaics, with different haze and conductivity levels. All our NSG TEC™ products are manufactured using a patented chemical vapour deposition process to produce a durable, on-line pyrolytic coating that may be heat strengthened or fully tempered, providing complete flexibility for photovoltaic module production.
Each of our products within the NSG TEC™ Range is targeted at a particular thin film photovoltaic technology. For a-Si, a-Si/μ-Si, CdTe and DSSC technologies, properties such as light transmittance, Transparent Conductive Oxide conductivity (sheet resistance) and light trapping (haze) can be optimized to meet individual customer requirements.
- High light transmittance, medium to high conductivity, low to high haze properties TCO glass to suit all thin film photovoltaics
- Coating properties are resistant to heat (i.e. unaffected by very high processing temperature)
- Can be fully tempered/toughened or heat strengthened without damage to the coating or drop in performance
- Durable on-line pyrolitic coating, making the product easy to transport, store, handle and process, reducing costs and lead times
- Available on standard clear or low-iron glass, depending on the coating type
- NSG TEC™ C15 available with a choice of buffer layers (NSG TEC™ C15M and NSG TEC™ C15D)
- Sodium blocking performance
- Virtually unlimited shelf-life
- Available in a wide range of thicknesses, from 2.2 mm to 6 mm