The Solution for Unwanted Noise
Insulating building interiors against noise has now become a major design criterion, due to the rapid increase in road and air traffic and the development of the urban motorways.
These and other sources of noise such as railways, discos and neighbours can cause people to experience inconvenience, annoyance, stress and even diagnosable illness. Glazing and windows can play an important part in reducing this noise. It can also provide privacy in applications such as offices, lecture theatres or hospitals.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Can be single glazed or incorporated in an Insulating Glass Unit such as Pilkington Insulight™ Phon for increased sound insulation.
- Provides a range of noise control levels.
- Can be combined with other products in the Pilkington range to achieve other benefits.
- Safety glass to meet all the impact safety requirements of BS EN 12600.
- Improves the living and working environment.
- Available in clear or decorative finishes.
- Available in five standard thicknesses.
- Bespoke products can be designed to individual requirements.
- A thin and lightweight solution to noise problems.